Wednesday 16 March 2011

Curiosity (nearly) Killed the Cat!

This is Smokey, the youngest of our three cats and by far the most inquisitive. She likes to climb into things to investigate - bags, drawers, cupboards - anything! Yesterday, I heard her calling and thought she was outside but when I opened the door there was no sign of her. I checked all the rooms in the house, still no Smokey, but I could still hear her calling. Eventually the noise led me to the bathroom where a friend had been doing some work earlier in the day. He had taken a panel off the wall under the sink to repair something and while he was out of the room Smokey climbed into the wall and disappeared. He then screwed the panel back before leaving. She was a very grateful cat when I unscrewed the panel and let her out again! Climbed on my back and hung on tight, purring loudly. Daft cat! :o)

No comments: