Monday 3 May 2010

Crop Night

We had our monthly crop night last week and we had two new members which was nice. I hope they enjoyed themselves. I'm working on a few LOs so I'll post some pics tomorrow. We also had a new Scrapbooking group booked in over the weekend and they must have enjoyed themselves as they booked a return visit before they left - sorry ladies, even more competition for booking times :o). I think they were amazed at how much they got done. It's great being able to leave everything out overnight and start where you left off the next day and it's even better with no family/friends/phone/doorbell interruptions.

The new South Littleton website should be ready soon so I'll post a link when it's up and running. I like it a lot and it's a great improvement on the current one. Watch this space and let me know what you think.

No comments: